My Recently Visited Services

If you can't find the specific service you are in need of, or if you are unsure of what service to select, you should submit a general request and let us help you determine the best way to address your need.

This is for services related to computing hardware such as installation services, transfer of hardware to another user, reimaging of computing hardware. If you need to purchase new computers or hardware please use the Hardware Procurement Request service (

ChromeRiver services provided by Business Systems

I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Facutly and Staff use this service to purchase software or renew licensed software for their use on U of I owned computers.

Submit your slides to run on the screens at the ISUB

Choose this if you have a Hardware or Software concern not listed above.

Take away old, broken or outdated technology for you.

Note: All technology that stores data (computers, printers, credit card machines, FAX machines, etc.) must go through the department's IT support to properly prepare and dispose of the equipment.

Report an Issue or Outage to one of the University's Administrative Applications

Report an information security incident.

This form gives the customer the ability to request a delivery date for university equipment and other items that need to go to surplus. All items and equipment with asset tags (Red or Yellow Property of University of Idaho stickers) must be submitted through the Asset Change/Surplus Transfer Request portal on Vandal Web. All other items should be provided on the Non-Capital Surplus Delivery List (this can be downloaded on the page attachments at the right hand side of this webpage) and attached to ticket before a surplus delivery request will be approved, after which, a delivery date can be scheduled, and items can be allowed for surplus.

Support for recruitment based queries/reports, training, and any troubleshooting or questions.

Use this to get help with using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and other collaboration software.

Requests for training on admission applications in Slate including Slate Reader, assistance with existing admission application reports, and requests for new reports on those in the application stage.

Support for Android and Apple phones and tablets.

Please enter your post-trip information. Ensure you have your relevant receipts ready for upload. Multiple receipts must be uploaded at the same time. To do this, hold "Ctrl" + click. The COE Finance Team will process in Chrome River and you will receive an email to approve. Please email with any questions or concerns.

The Business Systems Team provide support for and grant access to the Accounts Receivable, Finance and Human Resources modules within Banner (forms that begin with F, N, P or T).
For access or support within the Student module (“S” forms) you will need to reach out to
For access or support within the Financial Aid module (“R” forms) you will need to reach out to

The Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Enrollment Marketing area provides marketing support.

General College of Engineering Reimbursement Request form

You can make requests of the Business Systems Team that do not match other available services.

Just-in-time is a term used by sponsoring agencies to indicate that they need more information on a submitted proposal. This is usually at the intent to award stage, but could be a request for clarification, supplementary information to help the sponsor evaluate the proposal further, or a request for a second (or subsequent) submission of materials that were previously approved via VERAS through an agency portal. The request often includes updated current and pending (other support), biosketches, and protocol information when applicable.

If you received a request from a sponsoring agency to provide clarification on a submitted proposal and to submit documents in response to that request, this ticket is the proper way to communicate and coordinate with OSP.

Note: Some proposal revisions or proposal section revisions (such as a revised budget, revised scope of work, etc.) might require a VERAS proposal revision. Reach out to Pre-award team with questions ple

Request keys for buildings and rooms.

Complete this service request form and attach the technical report and any supporting/required documents to initiate Post Award team review, approval by the AOR, and submission as applicable.  Note that DHHS/NIH RPPR review and approval requests should be included in this ticket/service type, but you do not need to upload the materials (just the routing notice) - we can access the materials in eRACommons as long as they were routed to an OSP approver/SRO. 

You should allow at least five full business days for OSP review, response, and approvals.

Select the due date and priority based on the agency deadline for submission.

Note that to request an early setup or prior approval (no cost extensions, rebudgeting, change of PI, etc. from the sponsor) the process must be initiated in VERAS ( using an "Early Setup" or “Sponsor Prior Approval Request” submission form.

You should select this service ONLY if your service request does not fit any other category of service. Complete all required fields so that we can assist appropriately. 

This service allows you to submit a generic ticket to OSP for assistance. Please select the OSP unit that you are requesting assistance from.

See if you need information on the responsibilities of each OSP unit.