University of Idaho Colleges/Department Surplus, Student lost and found, and event support for solid waste.

Services (3)

Lost and Found

Lost and found request for items that have been lost in and around campus.

Solid Waste Request

To request solid waste service events in and around campus.

Surplus Delivery Request

This form gives the customer the ability to requests a delivery date for university equipment and other Item (s) that need to go to surplus.
Surplus hours for delivery are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and are 30 time slots.