ENGR - Travel Pre-Approval

  • Faculty, staff, and students in the College of Engineering must fill out this form when they learn of or plan any upcoming travel.
  • In-state travel, out of state travel, and international travel, even for a day, need a pre-approval. request. The Finance Team will enter this in the Chrome River software on your behalf.
  • Please fill out this form so we can collect initial information and enter your pre-approval.
  • You do not need to know every detail of your trip to fill this out, but please submit this as soon as you know you're traveling to ensure adequate time for processing and approval. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email engr-finance@uidaho.edu. 
Request Service


Service ID: 865
Wed 8/3/22 10:21 AM
Wed 7/26/23 4:45 PM