Non-funded agreement (MOU/Master)

To initiate processing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Master agreement, complete this service request form and attach the relevant documents to initiate review by OSP Contracts. MOUs and Master agreements are not typically related to a single sponsored project and are non-funded. Note that non-disclosure agreements and material transfer agreements are typically handled by the Office of Technology Transfer and they use TDNext for their service requests.

This service should NOT be used to initiate processing of a grant, sub-agreement, cooperative agreement, contract, etc - use the 'Agreement or Amendment processing' service for these.

Request Service


Service ID: 868
Mon 8/15/22 4:41 PM
Tue 5/16/23 11:57 AM