Search55 Results

Services or Offerings?
I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

I need to report an issue with student computing labs.

Request support from Student Affairs Technicians.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

Service used within TDNext.

I have a request or question about Student, Staff or Faculty email.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

Choose this if you have a student labs or classroom technology question about something not listed above.

The Office of Technology Transfer can help faculty, staff, and students with the Invention Disclosure process (to assess and protect new inventions or discoveries), Material Transfer Agreements (for the exchange of controlled or sensitive materials, including data), Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreements (to protect the exchange of confidential information), and advising for UI-affiliated people regarding protecting and commercializing intellectual property.

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

Support for broken hardware or hardware not working properly including desktop computers, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, etc.

I want information about my print quota.

Request to increase storage space on S: drive (on-premise)