Search6 Results

Services or Offerings?
I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

ITS owned equipment that can be requested to be borrowed for short periods of time.