Search42 Results

Services or Offerings?
I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

This form is for SEM employees to request an EPAF.

Creation of general web space for classes or individual employees.

Faculty and staff requests for hardware support including moves, preparing technology for new employee, re-imaging a computer, consulting, etc.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

Department Request for Criminal Background Check

I want to enroll in Multifactor Authentication (MFA/Duo)?

Warranty Claim Service provides assistance in returning equipment to vendors for warranty repair.

Registration and ongoing administration and support of mobile apps.