Search12 Results

Services or Offerings?
I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

I need to reset my Vandal account password.

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

This form gives the customer the ability to requests a delivery date for university equipment and other Item (s) that need to go to surplus.
Surplus hours for delivery are Tuesday-Thursday 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 330pm and are 30 time slots.

Technical assistance for large events across the University.

Request support from Student Affairs Technicians.

ITS owned equipment that can be requested to be borrowed for short periods of time.

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

How do I:
- manage my u drive quota?
- mount my U and S drives in Windows?
- mount my U and S drives in OS X?
- access my User and Shared drives while off campus?
- create a new folder on the shared drive or SharePoint Storage Site?