Search42 Results

Services or Offerings?
I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

I need to report an issue with student computing labs.

Service used within TDNext.

Request support from Student Affairs Technicians.

Choose this if you have a student labs or classroom technology question about something not listed above.

I have a request or question about Student, Staff or Faculty email.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

A printer is not functioning normally but had been previously setup on the network.

I want information about my print quota.

The Office of Technology Transfer can help faculty, staff, and students with the Invention Disclosure process (to assess and protect new inventions or discoveries), Material Transfer Agreements (for the exchange of controlled or sensitive materials, including data), Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreements (to protect the exchange of confidential information), and advising for UI-affiliated people regarding protecting and commercializing intellectual property.

ITS supports core software such as Microsoft Office, Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge along with Windows 10 OS, Mac OSX, Android OS, Apple iOS. ITS VLab applications and lab software is also supported. Support for all other software is provided as a best effort assistance.

Please see Administrative Applications for support for Banner, Marketplace, FAMIS, Evisions/Argos, etc.

Support for broken hardware or hardware not working properly including desktop computers, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, etc.

General support for installing mobile apps commonly used at the University of Idaho including Outlook and DUO.

I want to enroll in Multifactor Authentication (MFA/Duo)?