Search7 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request DUO Token for Multi-factor Authentication

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

I want to purchase or configure a printer, scanner, copier, or other printing equipment.

I need help with multimedia computers and audio-video equipment in classrooms.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

Request support from Student Affairs Technicians.