Search34 Results

Services or Offerings?
I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

Individuals can request an All Access Pass for campus events.

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

Request DJ access to the KUOI NAS.

Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

I need access to an Administrative Application (i.e. Marketplace/Touchnet, Argos/Evisions, Oracle Imaging, CS Gold, etc.)

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

Choose this if you have an Account, Access or Password concern not listed above.

Required to access information maintained by UI Advancement.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

What software can be loaded to protect the data my desktop and laptop computers?

How do I:
- manage my u drive quota?
- mount my U and S drives in Windows?
- mount my U and S drives in OS X?
- access my User and Shared drives while off campus?
- create a new folder on the shared drive or SharePoint Storage Site?

I need guidance/assistance with project management
I need access to project management tools in the Work Management System