Search38 Results

Services or Offerings?
I have a request or question about getting or using a addressed website.

I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

I need help with multimedia computers and audio-video equipment in classrooms.

I need help with Guest or Eduroam WiFi

I need to request help or ask a question about an Administrative Application

I need help or information about Integrating Applications

You are requesting service from CDA Building and Grounds such as moving help, repairs, and improvements. Please be as specific as possible in your request and let me know if you need the service done at a specific time or completed by a specific date please include that.

The Office of Technology Transfer can help faculty, staff, and students with the Invention Disclosure process (to assess and protect new inventions or discoveries), Material Transfer Agreements (for the exchange of controlled or sensitive materials, including data), Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreements (to protect the exchange of confidential information), and advising for UI-affiliated people regarding protecting and commercializing intellectual property.

Use this form to submit a ticket if you are having issues with technology in a Hyflex classroom. The nearest TSP/Local Support will be notified and will come to the classroom as quickly as possible. If the room or building you are in is not listed then it has not been designated for immediate IT support. Contact your Local Support to report an issue or need assistance. Please note in the additional information section if this is not an urgent issue or you won't be in the room when support arrives.

General support for installing mobile apps commonly used at the University of Idaho including Outlook and DUO.

New printers need to be configured for general printing or Banner printing.

I need to report an issue with multimedia computers and audio-video equipment in classrooms.

Choose this if you have a student labs or classroom technology question about something not listed above.

Faculty and Staff use this service to request installation of software already available at the University of Idaho. This includes request for Microsoft Teams, adding software to vLabs, and, for Local Support/TSPs, to request software to be packaged and deployed by EMS.

To purchase a software license such as Adobe products (Acrobat Pro DC, Creative Cloud and individual applications) and Microsoft products (Power BI Pro, Project, Visio and Visual Studio) use New Software Procurement Request.

To get support for Administrative Applications (Banner, VandalWeb, Argos, etc.) see Administrative Applications.

I need a group created for others to share for sending emails or using shared folders.