Search42 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request support from Student Affairs Technicians.

I need to report an issue with student computing labs.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Service used within TDNext.

I have a request or question about Student, Staff or Faculty email.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

Choose this if you have a student labs or classroom technology question about something not listed above.

The Office of Technology Transfer can help faculty, staff, and students with the Invention Disclosure process (to assess and protect new inventions or discoveries), Material Transfer Agreements (for the exchange of controlled or sensitive materials, including data), Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreements (to protect the exchange of confidential information), and advising for UI-affiliated people regarding protecting and commercializing intellectual property.

I want information about my print quota.

Support for broken hardware or hardware not working properly including desktop computers, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, etc.

General support for installing mobile apps commonly used at the University of Idaho including Outlook and DUO.

I want to enroll in Multifactor Authentication (MFA/Duo)?

Requests for training on admission applications in Slate including Slate Reader, assistance with existing admission application reports, and requests for new reports on those in the application stage.

Requests for Slate related questions, information, and/ or reports can be submitted using this portal.