Wired Connections

In order to obtain wired Internet access on your desktop or laptop machine, your computer will need to be registered with MAC address and corresponding wallplate ID, or where on the wall the Ethernet cable is plugged in.

If you need a port turned on in your building, please provide the wall plate numbers, and if you need a special network associated with it so we can quickly assist you.


Request Service


Service ID: 614
Mon 12/11/17 8:35 AM
Thu 3/15/18 11:07 AM