Search24 Results

Services or Offerings?
I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

Support for broken hardware or hardware not working properly including desktop computers, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, etc.

What software can be loaded to protect the data my desktop and laptop computers?

I need guidance/assistance with project management
I need access to project management tools in the Work Management System

Department Request for Criminal Background Check

To request solid waste service events in and around campus.

Faculty and staff requests for hardware support including moves, preparing technology for new employee, re-imaging a computer, consulting, etc.

Requests for training on admission applications in Slate including Slate Reader, assistance with existing admission application reports, and requests for new reports on those in the application stage.

Requests for Slate related questions, information, and/ or reports can be submitted using this portal.

This form gives the customer the ability to requests a delivery date for university equipment and other Item (s) that need to go to surplus.
Surplus hours for delivery are Tuesday-Thursday 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 330pm and are 30 time slots.

For requesting U of I approved standard Apple and HP products or submitting non-standard item request for approval. If your hardware is broken or malfunctioning please submit an Incident Ticket.

Warranty Claim Service provides assistance in returning equipment to vendors for warranty repair.

This form is for SEM employees to request an EPAF.

I would like to consult with a representative about an IT solution to address a need or problem. This service will initiate the IT Governance & Prioritization process.

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.