Search16 Results

Services or Offerings?
I'm planning an event and need internet available

A printer is not functioning normally but had been previously setup on the network.

I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

I'm having an issue with my firewall

How do I:
- manage my u drive quota?
- mount my U and S drives in Windows?
- mount my U and S drives in OS X?
- access my User and Shared drives while off campus?
- create a new folder on the shared drive or SharePoint Storage Site?

I need help with Guest or Eduroam WiFi

I'm having an issue with my wired internet connection or need a wired port turned on.

New printers need to be configured for general printing or Banner printing.

Request for temporary exemptions to changes in standard configuration or applications. These exemptions are deemed not to be a high security risk and do not require ITS Security review, however, subject matter experts will review the request to determine if there are other options so the requester can use the updated configuration or application. The granted exemption is set for a defined period to allow the requester time to revise materials or update processes to accommodate the new version, new application or new configuration standard.

Technical assistance for large events across the University.

I need to reset my Vandal account password.

I'm having trouble connecting to University WiFi

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

I need some training on hardware and software.

Creation of general web space for classes or individual employees.