Search19 Results

Services or Offerings?
Warranty Claim Service provides assistance in returning equipment to vendors for warranty repair.

This form is for SEM employees to request an EPAF.

Creation of general web space for classes or individual employees.

Faculty and staff requests for hardware support including moves, preparing technology for new employee, re-imaging a computer, consulting, etc.

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

Lost and found request for items that have been lost in and around campus.

Department Request for Criminal Background Check

I want to enroll in Multifactor Authentication (MFA/Duo)?

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

Argos services provided by Business Systems

I want to get a DUO app on my smart phone or a hardware token for the 2nd level security method.

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

You can request the following VandalWeb services from Business Systems

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.