Search14 Results

Services or Offerings?
University supported Enterprise Service Management and Portfolio and Project Management application.

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

The Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Enrollment Marketing area provides marketing support.

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

I need guidance/assistance with project management
I need access to project management tools in the Work Management System

Advancement Data Services is the Advancement department that's responsible for entering, storing, securing, maintaining and retrieving most of the data related to the University of Idaho’s Alumni, supporters, donors and internal operations.

How do UI records get stored? How do I retrieve a stored record?

What software can be loaded to protect the data my desktop and laptop computers?

This form is for SEM employees to request an EPAF.

Requests for new Slate / Mongoose accounts or permission changes, importing new contacts into Slate, resolution of technical SEM problems, answers to technical SEM questions, technical Slate person query / report set up or modification, or technical SEM training.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

I need some training on hardware and software.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

I have a request or question about getting or using a addressed website.