Search28 Results

Services or Offerings?
I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

I need to reset my Vandal account password.

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

Service used within TDNext.

University supported Enterprise Service Management and Portfolio and Project Management application.

Choose this if you have an Account, Access or Password concern not listed above.

The Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Enrollment Marketing area provides marketing support.

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

I would like information on how to use Zoom video conferencing or set up a Zoom account.

Requests for new Slate / Mongoose accounts or permission changes, importing new contacts into Slate, resolution of technical SEM problems, answers to technical SEM questions, technical Slate person query / report set up or modification, or technical SEM training.

What software can be loaded to protect the data my desktop and laptop computers?

I need guidance/assistance with project management
I need access to project management tools in the Work Management System

Advancement Data Services is the Advancement department that's responsible for entering, storing, securing, maintaining and retrieving most of the data related to the University of Idaho’s Alumni, supporters, donors and internal operations.

Personal cloud storage for files.

I need some training on hardware and software.