Search39 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request VandalCard electronic access and physical keys for the Multi-use facilities.

Public Safety and Security provides access service and gatekeeper tools for campus buildings and resources.

Submit a maintenance request for the Idaho Student Union Building, Bruce Pitman Center, Teaching and Learning Center, or Kibbie Dome.

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Individuals can request an All Access Pass for campus events.

Request DJ access to the KUOI NAS.

I need access to an Administrative Application (i.e. Marketplace/Touchnet, Argos/Evisions, Oracle Imaging, CS Gold, etc.)

I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

Request keys for buildings and rooms.

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

How do I obtain access to NMS firewall management tools?

Choose this if you have an Account, Access or Password concern not listed above.

Information about the Student Computing Labs, requesting new software for the labs, and how to request access to them.

Required to access information maintained by UI Advancement.

You are requesting service from CDA Building and Grounds such as moving help, repairs, and improvements. Please be as specific as possible in your request and let me know if you need the service done at a specific time or completed by a specific date please include that.