Reset passwords, request accounts, request access to student labs.

Services (8)

Reset Vandal Account Password

I need to reset my Vandal account password.

New Vandal Account

I need a new Vandal account for myself or someone else. Please submit requests for new accounts as soon as new employee has a Vandal number.

Vandal Card

I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Banner or FAMIS Account

I need a Banner account and/or access to a Banner Module. Access to FAMIS, Facilities' management tool, is granted by Facilities Management.

VPN Access

I need to connect to my University of Idaho resources (Banner, shared drives, etc.) from home or another location off campus.

DUO Request

I want to get a DUO app on my smart phone or a hardware token for the 2nd level security method.

Student Lab Door Access Request

I need to get access to a student lab that has a Vandal Card swipe to enter. ITS can grant access to buildings and rooms for ITS computer labs.

Not Seeing What You're Looking For

Choose this if you have an Account, Access or Password concern not listed above.