Have login problems, request new account, and request Vandal card.

Services (6)

Account and Group Services or Ownership Change

Use this category to request service to reactivate a disabled account, get help with an account that has been locked out or deactivated, or have account or group ownership and members added or removed.

Login Problems

To reset your password yourself go to the Password Reset Tool at https://help.uidaho.edu/security/reset/. If you have already changed your password and still cannot access services, please send an email from any account to support@uidaho.edu.  Please include your NetID, Vandal Number, an any error messages you receive in your email.

New Account Request

New account request for new employees, temp-help, and others.


Information and support for Duo MFA.

Vandal Card

I want information related to getting or using a Campus ID card (Vandal Card).

Not Seeing What You're Looking For?

If you can't find the specific service you are in need of, or if you are unsure of what service to select, you should submit a general request and let us help you determine the best way to address your need.