Students, faculty and staff can connect their Windows-based laptops and netbooks to the University of Idaho’s wireless network, AirVandalGold, easily through the use of our AirVandalGold setup tool. The following tutorial will guide you through registering, securing and connecting to AirVandalGold. Find more helpful tutorials on our tutorials page.
- Click the Wireless Icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Connect to the AirVandalGold wireless network.
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and navigate to the Support Site Software page (http://support.uidaho.edu/software) and download the AirVandalGold setup tool.
- Disconnect from the network and run the tool. It will automatically set up the AirVandalGold network profile. Be sure to enter your NetID username and password when prompted.
- Connect to the AirVandalGold network.
- You will be prompted to enter in your NetID username and password and you will be connected to AirVandalGold.
If you have any further questions about connecting your Windows machine to wireless, please contact the ITS Help Desk via email at email@example.com , by phone at 885-HELP or in person at our main office in the Idaho Commons building, TLC room 128.