Students, staff and faculty can easily connect their mobile iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads and iTouches to the University of Idaho’s wireless network, AirVandalGold. The following tutorial will walk you through the steps required to get your device up and running. Check out more useful and easy-to-follow tutorials on our tutorials page.
- On your iOS device, click on the Settings tab
2. In the Settings menu, click Wi-Fi and then connect to AirVandalGold.
3. You will be asked to enter your NetID username and password. Enter both and you will be automatically connected to AirVandalGold. Your device will be registered in the background.
4. You will be asked to accept a security certificate – this is normal. The University of Idaho uses a secure internet connection method which require a global signed certificate to be accepted.
6. Once you accept the certificate, it will be processed and you will be connect to AirVandalGold and have full access to the internet.
If you have any further questions about connecting your iOS device to wifi, please contact the ITS Help Desk via email at email@example.com , by phone at 885-HELP or in person at our main office in the Idaho Commons building, TLC room 128.