The Spam Quarantine is where messages classified as spam are held for delivery until they are released by you. The “Digest” is a message sent out every day that contains a list of messages placed in the Quarantine in the past 24 hours. Here is an example of how a Digest would look like when received in your account:
How do I turn on the Quarantine Digest?
- Login to the Account Management page./
- Select the menu E-mail Services then the sub-menu item E-mail Spam Filtering.
- Then select the link Manage Safe/Blocked Senders List, Digest and Profile.
- Select Profile from the left-hand menu.
- Under My Settings check the box Send digest with new messages in my End User Digest.
- Then select Save. If you would like to immediately receive your spam digest click on the option to receive your digest now.
How long are messages kept in the Quarantine?
Messages will be available in the quarantine for at least 14 days.